From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE 4.1...
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:46:02
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Friday 29 August 2008 11:46:55 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I have not been keeping up with this news about the new Nvidia cards so
5 >> let me see if I get this right. I have a old FX-5200 card right now but
6 >> if I wanted to get a nice new video card, say a new puter build, then I
7 >> should get a ATI card instead?
10 > Yes. Even if nVidia get the drivers right for their new stuff, there's not
11 > much they can do about the faulty silicon that has already been shipped and is
12 > failing in worrying numbers.
16 < Dale goes to have a good cry > I always liked Nvidia. I have a
17 couple old cards here. :'(
18
19 Dale
20