From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenOffice with KDE icons (ooo-kde)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:08:25
1 060515 Mick wrote:
2 > Anyone ?
3
4 Maybe I'm an anyone (grin) ...
5
6 > Until a couple of stable versions ago, I had ooo-kde in my USE flags,
7 > which emerged OOo with the nicer Ximian style icons.
8 > ooo-kde is now deprecated, so I removed it
9 > and ever since OOo is launched with the uglier menu icons.
10 > That's despite me having kde, qt, -gnome, -gtk in my flags.
11
12 I'm using 2.0.2 with 'kde' among the USE flags
13 & I get nice-looking icons, tho' not necessarily Ximian-style.
14 Have you tried the most recent "unstable" version (2.0.2-r1) ?
15 Are you using the most upto-date KDE (3.5.2) ?
16
17 BTW my problem is that the menu(-bar) fonts are too large:
18 does anyone else experience this & does anyone have a solution ?
22 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
23 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
24 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list