From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommended printer?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:16:23
1 Michael J. Barillier wrote:
2 > I've wasted enough time beating on my current boat anchor of a printer
3 > hoping it'll start working. linuxprinting.org is currently offline, so
4 > in the meantime does anyone have a suggestion for an inexpensive printer
5 > that is known to work with cupsd and Gentoo?
8 I have always had good luck with HP. So far, all have worked fine.
9 Heck, I even got one at Walmart real cheap once and it worked for
10 several years. The ink is what gets me tho. $$$$$$$
11
12 Dale
13