From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: wpa_supplicant cannot find crypto routines
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:35:56
1 On 04/28/2015 09:59 AM, Justin Findlay wrote:
2 > I am unable to emerge net-wireless/wpa_supplicant-2.4-r1. I've
3 > encountered this on two systems now.
4 >
5 > The output included has been insensitively thrashed by thunderbird, so
6 > I've also pasted it along with some other info.
7 >
8 > https://gist.github.com/jfindlay/b3fc74bda7d4cfb5a2dc
11 > I'm wondering if I have an unusual USE flags situation that is causing
12 > this
13
14 In lieu of an informed opinion (which you've not been offered yet) I can
15 say that I emerged it today on two different machines, and your useflags
16 differ from mine in that I do *not* have these enabled:
17
18 ap
19 eap-sim
20 p2p
21 wimax
22 wps
23
24 Makes me wonder if I should be enabling any of those.