From: Virgil Dupras <vdupras@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] All Gentoo signing key expired and no way to fix it
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 10:36:38
1 On Tue, 03 Jul 2018 09:55:38 +0100
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Tuesday, 3 July 2018 09:53:27 BST Arve Barsnes wrote:
5 > > On 3 July 2018 at 09:48, gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > > > Trying to renew them manually with the following commands does not help:
7 > > >
8 > > > # gpg --keyserver hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
9 > > > 0x825533CBF6CD6C97
10 > > It solved itself for me after running
11 > > gpg --homedir /var/lib/gentoo/gkeys/keyrings/gentoo/release --refresh-keys
12 > >
13 > > Cheers,
14 > > Arve
15 >
16 > Hmm ...
17 >
18 > # gpg --homedir /var/lib/gentoo/gkeys/keyrings/gentoo/release --refresh-keys
19 > gpg: keyblock resource '/var/lib/gentoo/gkeys/keyrings/gentoo/release/
20 > pubring.kbx': No such file or directory
21 >
22 > :-/
23 >
24 > --
25 > Regards,
26 > Mick
27
28 Are you, by any chance, running this command through something like lxc-attach or ssh? I had the exact same problem two days ago and it turned out to be something about the environment being passed to the remote system. Sourcing /etc/profile did the trick.
29
30 Regards,
31 Virgil