From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nepomuk gone, baloo enters
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:56:17
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Interesting that it didn't pull baloo so you must have it installed?
7 > For some reason the quoting didn't quite work right. Hmmmmm.
8 >
9 > It appears I do. Now you going to make me have to go find out what
10 > pulled that in, then what pulled in what pulled it in and so on until I
11 > get rid of that thing. Grrrrrrr.
12 >
13 > * Searching for baloo in kde-base ...
14 > [IP-] [ ] kde-base/baloo-4.14.3:4/4.14
15 > root@fireball / #
18 > < Dale gives Fernando a Gibbs head smack >
19 >
20 > ROFL
21 >
22 > Dale
23 >
24 > :-) :-)
28 I think I found it. I needed to run --depclean. No clue why it was
29 installed to begin with.
32 kde-base/nepomuk-widgets
33 selected: 4.14.3
34 protected: none