From: Daniel Troeder <daniel@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Complete list of USE flags?
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:37:35
1 Am 04.08.2013 20:31, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
2 > Hello guys,
3 >
4 > I'm a bit ashamed to ask this question, as it belies how long I haven't
5 > actually installed a 'lightweight' Gentoo system...
6 >
7 > But I digress. On to my question:
8 >
9 > Anyone knows an exhaustive list of USE flags?
10 >
11 > And a related subquestion:
12 >
13 > Is the USE flags list at znurt.org <http://znurt.org> up-to-date?
14 >
15 > The reason I'm asking, is because I'm planning on building *very*
16 > lightweight systems with as small attack surface as possible.
17 >
18 > Rgds,
19 > --
20 >
21 I have two symlinks in all of my gentoo installations in $HOME:
22 use.desc -> /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
23 use.local.desc -> /usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc
24
25 When I want to look "something" up, I use:
26 $ grep something ~/use*
27
28 To narrow results down, I sometimes prepend or append ':' to "something".
29
30 Greetings,
31 Daniel