From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] copy-paste no longer works with (g)vim + OpenOffice
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:46:01
1 I have updated to the latest stable (G)vim 7.2.303
2 & suddenly can no longer copy+paste from Vim into Open Office:
3 it doesn't work at all with Gvim & unpredictably with Vim in a Konsole.
4 I can copy+paste from Most in a Konsole to Open Office as usual.
5 This is on the Fluxbox desktop with Unicode & a generally reliable system.
6 I've checked Gentoo bugs & forum, but there's no sign of the problem.
7
8 Has anyone else seen this ? Would anyone care to test it ?
9 Could anyone tell me what other pgms/pkgs are involved in copy+paste
10 between different apps on a desktop ? Might it be Poppler ?
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca