From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox cookie manager
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:40:41
1 On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Harry <hputnam3@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo <at> gmail.com> writes:
3 >
4 >> I believe it uses the browser's setting as default. It's probably best
5 >> to block all cookies by default in Firefox's settings, that way only
6 >> the ones you explicitly allow in the Cookie Monster add-on will be
7 >> accepted.
8 >
9 > Anyone know how that setting is accessed in FF?  I've gone carefully thru the
10 > options tabs but didn't find any settings regarding cookies
11
12 It's not obvious at all, but inside the FF options panel go to:
13
14 Privacy -> History -> Use Custom Settings For History
15
16 then you'll have the cookie options exposed.