From: Maciej Grela <maciej.grela@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rfkill
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:23:54
1 2011/6/26 Ignas Anikevicius <anikevicius@×××××.com>:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > I wanted to ask how to check what scripts/events are started when I
5 > press a key? I have some automagical stuff happening when I press Fn+F5
6 > (I have a Thinkpad x200s). To be more precise, my Wifi card is switched
7 > off and on and I want to know what is causing this and turn it off.
10 You don't need a script for this. If you have the rfkill-input kernel
11 module or the thinkpad-acpi module they hook into the hotkeys and
12 drive rfkill to enable/disable radios.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Maciej Grela