From: Leonardo Guilherme <leonardo.guilherme@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Per-package splitdebug FEATURE
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 23:29:49
1 Sorry to resurect and old thread, but, its funny.
2
3 I was searching for this information again and found a post in which this
4 guy was asking exactly what I wanted to know. Imagine my surprise when I
5 found that the guy was me but 4 years ago, I loled.
6
7 Thanks one more time!
8
9 Em qua, 31 de ago de 2011 às 21:50, Leonardo Guilherme <