From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] ADSL CONNECTION PROBLEMS
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:28:00
1 On Monday 30 October 2006 19:05, Hans de Hartog wrote:
2 > Mick wrote:
3 > > Indeed! Why when I just hit Reply to a message, I end up posting it in
4 > > the gentoo-user mailing list?! This has happened a couple of times so
5 > > far. The strange thing is that on some of these cases the messages were
6 > > not even sent to my gmail.com account. A common theme may have something
7 > > to do with me selecting the "Send Later" feature which is useful when I
8 > > am composing the reply offline. Ahh, the mysteries of Kmail . . . :)
9 > >
10 > > Has anyone else noticed this behaviour with their messages?
11 >
12 > It's default. Look at the headers of the mailmessages you get from
13 > the mailing-list. It says: "Reply-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o"
14 > which means: if you hit the reply-button, it will be sent to the
15 > mailing list.
16
17 Of course, but this is only default for messages received from the list. Not
18 messages received directly from individuals who have nothing to do with this
19 ML.
20 --
21 Regards,
22 Mick