From: "Andrés Becerra Sandoval" <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Plasma 5 moved to stable
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 21:42:15
1 2016-04-09 11:16 GMT-05:00 Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>:
2
3 > On Saturday 09 April 2016 10:35:44 Andrés Becerra Sandoval wrote:
4 >
5 > [...]
6 >
7 > >kdepim applications have been not ported to Plasma 5 yet. You will not
8 > have
9 >
10 > >problem with those.
11 >
12 > [...]
16 > I happened to notice that the KDE overlay has versions for Plasma 5 (
17 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/kde.git/tree/kde-apps/kdepim). From what
18 > I've been told from a friend using openSUSE I wouldn't want to switch to it
19 > just yet, though.
23 > HTH
24 >
25 > --
26 >
27 > Marc Joliet
28 >
29 > --
30 >
31 > "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
32 >
33 > don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup
39 ​Yes Marc, some libraries are ready, but not the applications.
43 Andrés Becerra Sandoval