From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] quodlibet
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 09:50:08
1 On Sun, Aug 7, 2022 at 9:50 AM Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 22:46:25 +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote:
4 >
5 > > No "internet radio" in quodlibet?
8 > > of which are set. What to do?
9 > > This feature exists, according to
10 > > https://quodlibet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/guide/browse/iradio.html
14 > It appears you need to install the appropriate GStreamer plugins. Once
15 > you have determined what they are, you could file a bug requesting
16 > USE-controlled dependencies for these.
17 >
18 Ah, yes, the trick is to set a bunch of USE variables for the package
19 media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta and re-emerge it. The relevant variable
20 must be "http", but I didn't check that. It works now. I'm not sure
21 the ebuild should add the same variables as gst-plugins-meta, a
22 warning about the need to setup the latter might be enough.
23 Thank you.