From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:56:34
1 On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:15:49 +0100, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2
3 > Here's something that works for the both of us: Request someone to not
4 > CC you in a follow-up mail when you catch them do it, they'll respect
5 > that; that's a guarantee that we can be certain that you are subscribed.
6
7 I tried that, you cc'd your response to me...
8
9 You are using Claws-Mail, it is easy to set up per-folder
10 configurations. I hit Reply, th reply goes to the list, I have to take
11 the specific step of using Reply to All to send you to copies of the
12 email.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 The road to HAL is paved with good intentions.