From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lvm problem(s)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:45:44
2 > So where is the second SSD. This is the 900 you have?
3
4 900A, maybe different from yours.
5
6 >> Cool! There's all my little dirs. Thanks Neil. But isn't it supposed
7 >> to do this automaticamente?
8 >
9 > Yes, but the duplicate filter line is preventing your VGs from being
10 > created, so mounting those devices fails. Fix lvm.conf and it should all
11 > work.
12
13 No, all it did was remove the warning. All the other errors are the same.
14 As I mentioned up-thread, the content of filter line appears to be
15 irrelevant. But if there is more than one, then the LVM complains
16 about that in addition to everything else.
17
18 mw