From: cristi <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] centericq fails to comile
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:25:55
1 I'm using a ~amd64 arch and just wanted to install this console
2 im(sounds interesting) but it keeps failing at :
3
4 checking endianness... little
5 configure: creating ./config.status
6 config.status: creating Makefile
7 config.status: WARNING: Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
8 setting cd . && aclocal-1.4
9 aclocal: macro `AM_PROG_MKDIR_P' required but not defined
10 aclocal: macro `AM_PROG_MKDIR_P' required but not defined
11 make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1
12 I read on f.g.o that it has some utf issues so i downloaded and
13 digested the path but no help(i think i had another error before the
14 patch though) it keeps on failing on f.g.o the error was not reported
15 and google was no good help either . I attached my --info also
16 Any ideas?Thanks!

info application/octet-stream