From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [way OT] determining date of web pages
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:58:21
1 Galeon (web browser) included "bookmarklets" (search google). One
2 bookmarklet checks "page freshness". It didn't work on frames, but
3 apparently there is a version that does work on frames. I don't know
4 whether the bookmarklet is accurate, however. Perhaps it uses methods
5 mentioned above to determine the date of inception of a page.
6
7 [<Blatant plug> Galeon is much faster for me than any other browser
8 for a number of reasons. It was inevitable, therefore, that its
9 development has been discontinued.</Blatant plug>
10
11 Alan Davis
12