From: Michael Orlitzky <michael@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apache2 not running (no pid file)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 21:14:48
1 On 12/16/2011 03:31 PM, Grant wrote:
2 >
3 > Thanks fellas, that makes perfect sense. Would it make sense for me
4 > to request a change to the initscript that waits until all threads
5 > have stopped before starting during a restart?
8 Right now it's dumb in one direction, and I have a feeling that if it
9 gets "fixed" we'll overshoot "correct" and wind up dumb in the other
10 direction.
11
12 Nevertheless, I've been dealing with this for years and would like to
13 hear what the devs have to say. So, yeah.