From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multisync with evolution and Zaurus
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:12:15
1 The two files are very small. The zipfile is only 1.5k, so is obviously
2 not the source code.
3
4 I copied the ebuild file as described below, then ran
5 emerge -pv =/usr/portage/app-pda/multisync/multisync-cvs-0.82.ebuild,
6 and I got the error
8 Calculating dependencies
9 *** You need to adjust PORTDIR or PORTDIR_OVERLAY to emerge this
10 package.
12
13 Jeff