From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Digest of gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org issue 1422 (76278-76327)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:51:30
1 Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 04:04 -0200, mvidela@××××××××.ar wrote:
3 >
4 >> Por las nuevas políticas de calidad ISO 9001 que la empresa está
5 >> implementando, todos los temas relacionados con soporte técnico deben
6 >> ser realizadas al correo electrónico soporte@××××××××××××××.com.
7 >>
8 >> Muchas gracias y disculpe las molestías.
9 >>
10 >> Automáticamente este email será reenvio a soporte@×××××××××××××.com
13 > Is this spam or what? I seem to be getting the same message over and
14 > over to this list...
18 I don't know the language but reading between the lines, this is my
19 thoughts. This person has subscribed to the digest version of this
20 list. They have set their email to send a "vacation reply". So, every
21 time he/she gets a email of the digest version, it sends out a reply
22 that he/she is not there to read the email. Not that we really care
23 that he/she is not there to read it. ;-)
24
25 [humor]
26
27 I'm thinking we send him a email that has a attachment that shuts down
28 his email program. That way it will not send all those out telling us
29 he is on vacation plus his spam mail will not be getting confirmation
30 that the address is valid.
31
32 [/humor]
35 Make sense to you?