From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] USE flags - Why use ntpl/ntplonly in make.conf?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:04:08
1 Just wondering - how would my system benefit from using ntpl/ntplonly? I
2 don't see very much 'official' documentation of these USE flags, but
3 Googling, I see a lot of people using it to 'optimize' their gcc/system.
4
5 Anyone care to comment?
8 Luke can't levitate his X-Wing out of the bog.
9 Luke Skywalker:
10 I can't. It's too big.
11 Yoda:
12 Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size,
13 do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my
14 ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life
15 creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us
16 and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude
17 matter. You must feel the Force around you; between
18 you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even
19 between the land and the ship.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list