From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Top posting (Was Re: [gentoo-user] you have cruft in /proc remove it)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:31:36
1 --- Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
2 wrote:
3
4 > maxim wexler schrieb:
5 > >> First: Don't top post!
6 > >>
7 > >
8 > > Big whoop! The two posts are tiny -- it's easy to
9 > see
10 > > at a glance which is the original and which the
11 > reply.
12 >
13 > Irrelevant! I answered you below, what happens when
14 > you answer again on
15 > the top, and so on?
16 >
17 > Answer5
18 > Answer3
19 > Answer1
20 > Question
21 > Answer2
22 > Answer4
23 > Answer6
24 >
25 > Should i continue? Even if the answers are tiny,
26 > when someone reads this
27 > after a while he will get easily confused by this
28 > mess!
29 >
30 > Thanks,
31 >
32 > Daniel
33
34 I never top-post. Look in the archive. Just this one
35 time when I innocently assumed that the thread would
36 never amount to more than a few lines.
37
38 No need to pump the outrage.
39
40 Maxim