From: "林守磊" <linxiulei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] initramfs with lvm
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 01:58:36
1 I get problom with my initramfs.:
2
3 1. I used to boot my kernel with genkernel-initramfs, but I must genarate
4 the initramfs again by genkernel. when I change the kernel vernsion.
5 2. I have the '/' partition created with lvm, when I use genkernel to make
6 the kernel and initramfs( with option --lvm ), the error "block device
7 /dev/mapper/vg-gentoo_root is not a valid root device" show up. kernel
8 version 3.2.2
9 3. I try to emerge dracut-018 to create my initramfs, but I use the USE
10 DRACUT_MODULES="lvm", which try to emerge device-mapper and conflict with
11 lvm2. I am pullzed.
12
13 thx in advance.