From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gmail smtp overwrites the sender
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:21:27
1 On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thursday 15 Mar 2012 20:07:54 Michael Mol wrote:
3 >> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> > Have you tried using port 587?  Comcast should accept relaying on that
6 >> > port IIRC with your customer username/passwd.
7 >>
8 >> Researched that, but I ultimately didn't go that route because I
9 >> couldn't find any good documentation on the appropriate settings.
10 >
11 > OK, have a look at this in case it helps.
12 >
13 >  http://www.linuxha.com/other/sendmail/index.html
14
15 Cool beans. I'm not likely to change things (for now), but I'll
16 remember where I saw it, if I need it. :)
17 --
18 :wq