From: Stefano Crocco <posta@×××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-apps/xinit-1.3.4-r2 is broken
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:11:21
1 On giovedì 19 ottobre 2017 11:15:40 CEST Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > In case anyone else trips over this, as I did today in my routine update,
5 > see https://bugs.gentoo.org/634706. I followed comment 2.
6 >
7 > The symptom is that sddm cannot start KDE, so you have to log in and startx.
8
9 Thanks for the warning. I just updated and your mail saved me the time I would
10 have spent finding out what had broken. I too followed the workaround suggested
11 in comment 2 and I can confirm it works.
12
13 Stefano