From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which package has at?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:58:47
1 darren kirby wrote:
2 > I just realized my Gentoo has no 'at'
3 >
4 > I searched but couldn't find as google will not consider less than 3 char
5 > words and equery only works on installed apps. Web interface to portage
6 > didn't reveal it either.
7 >
8 > Where the heck is at at?
9 >
10 > I would think it was one of the coreutils...wrongly it seems.
11
12 Many query tools accept basic regular expressions, namely ^ to begin a
13 line and $ to end it.
14
15 donnie@supernova ~ $ eix ^at$
16 * sys-process/at
17 Available versions: 3.1.8-r11 3.1.8-r12
18 Installed: none
19 Homepage:
20 ftp://jurix.jura.uni-sb.de/pub/jurix/source/chroot/appl/at/
23 This is more generally applicable than the other example of the -e flag.
24
25 Thanks,
26 Donnie
27 --