From: "Markus Döbele" <mar_doe@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:10:15
1 Its written in Purebasic.
2 www.purebasic.com
3
4 And it needs sdl to run.
7 Am Montag, 22. August 2005 07:40 schrieb Nick Rout:
8 > On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 07:06 +0200, Markus Döbele wrote:
9 > > I also created a rpm version of the game. I have no idea yet what I
10 > > have to do
11 > > to make it easy to install for gentoo users.
12 > >
13 > > Maybe you like to include our game in your distribution?
14 > > Its only 4.4 MB big.
15 > > Its a game like the old Roque and for Windows we have a lot of fans
16 > > already.
17 > > I would love it if we had a lot of Linux gamers too!
18 >
19 > Basically gentoo users will want to download it and compile it. Someone
20 > will need to create an "ebuild" for it.
21 >
22 > So:
23 >
24 > what language is it written in?
25 > what libraries are needed to compile it?
26 > what libraries are needed to run it?
27 > is there anything tricky about compiling and running it?
31 > --
32 > Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list