From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Annoying Bounces - myvietnam.org
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 02:58:49
1 Nick Rout wrote:
2 > Whenever I post to this list I get a slew of annoying bounce messages
3 > like the following:
4 >
5 > ===========
6 > This is the Postfix program at host myvietnam.org.
7 >
8 > I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
9 > below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
10 >
11 > For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>
12 >
13 > If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
14 > delete your own text from the message returned below.
15 >
16 > The Postfix program
17 >
18 > <ben@×××××××××.org>: can't create user output file
20 >
21 > Although some are directed at mai@×××××××××.org and some at chau. Can
22 > someone remove these people from the list. It has beeen going on for
23 > some time now.
26 How long? I don't recall seeing any from myvietnam.org.
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list