From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] is anyone using Nouveau graphics driver ?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:28:21
1 Thanks for taking the time to reply, Dr Valdés.
2
3 Unfortunately, I would like to game now and then, and I wholeheartedly
4 believe that the GNOME developers uncovered a spectacular cache of drugs
5 just before abandoning the perfectly functional, fast GNOME 2 for whatever
6 they call a desktop now. Which is why I went back to KDE, after being a
7 GNOME advocate.
8
9 But to each their own - if GNOME 3 makes all 7 of their users happy, that's
10 good enough.
11
12 -d