From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot see Grub menu
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 01:43:29
1 On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 06:33:03PM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > From Kindle so very short response for now.
3 >
4 > 1) Was this disk previously used for 32-bit?
5
6 Yup. Well, I installed the 64 bit into a temporary partition that I created,
7 so I still had the working 32 bit system in case something goes wrong (and to
8 do some performance comparisons). At some point, I reformatted the 32 bit
9 partition and rsynced the 64 bit over.
10 --
11 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
12 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.
13
14 The whale is known for its bulky form factor.