From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to switch from rust to rust-bin?
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:15:56
1 On 09/09/2020 00:55, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > That's the sort of thing I was thinking of. It could cause issues for
3 > those that run emerge without checking what it is going to do, but they
4 > are going to hit problems sometime anyway so they may as well learn their
5 > lesson sooner;-)
6 >
7 > Hmm, I hadn't realised there were so many virtuals, I just looked and
8 > saw 186 of them.
9
10 Bear in mind --ask is interactive by its very nature, maybe it should
11 ask "3 packages satisfy this virtual, please select ..."
12
13 Defaulting to package 1, of course.
14
15 Cheers,