From: Jorge Almeida <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Wikipedia history in Firefox
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 13:24:14
1 On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
2 >
3 > This is just Firefox saving anything you enter into a form on a web page.
4 >
5 > You can clear these entries or disable it entirely by going to:
6 >
7 > Edit->Preferences->Privacy->Saved Forms
10 OK, thank you.
11 Still, it would be nice to be able to edit the saved contents, since
12 some forms I might want to keep. Do you know where the information is
13 kept? I would think it should be the file
14 ~/.mozilla/firefox/crlyhjhn.default/formhistory.dat
15 but I searched for some words appearing in the Wikipedia search field
16 and I didn't find them in the file...
17 A low-level editing would be enough, even if Firefox doesn't provide an
18 interface to history editing.
21 Jorge Almeida
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list