From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fbpanell alternatives
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:55:03
1 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es> [09-10-19 16:56]:
2 > On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 05:53:27 +0200, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > since fbpanel is not themeable as far as I know and my
6 > > eyes have problems to clearly recgonize the red numbers
7 > > of the desktops numeration and the "current-desktop" cursor
8 > > I am looking for another light panel to uses in conjunction
9 > > with openbox.
10 > >
11 > > What panel with a similiar functionality can be suggested?
12 > > The colors should be tuneable.
13 >
14 > Maybe lxpanel?
15 > --
16 > Jesús Guerrero
19 Hi Jesús !
20
21 GREAT! THANKS! My can see the desktop numerations again!!!
22 YEAH!
23
24 Best regards,
25 mcc
28 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
29 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
30 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
31 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.