From: list-catcher <list-catcher@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using multiple languages in XFCE (and the console)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:25:01
1 On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:41:31 -0500
2 Jake Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:10:22 -0500
5 > list-catcher <list-catcher@××××××××××.com> wrote:
8 > > I'm taking an online Spanish course which requires the use of
9 > > accented vowels along with the ñ character. Right now I'm forced
10 > > to cut and paste these letters when I need them but that's slowly
11 > > driving me insane. Is there a way I can use a control or alt key
12 > > along with the vowel (or n) to make the appropriate accented
13 > > version? Is there another way to handle this?
16 > xmodmap
19 Now that I know about xmodmap I can google, thanks!
20
21 http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/OLD/keyboard_us2es.txt