From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Video cataloging software
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 00:08:34
1 > I had found a very interesting little application called "rage" by
2 > Rasterman, the developer of enlightenment. It was intensely
3 > interesting, but it was just a little utility he wrote. My system is
4 > in disarray, but while it worked, it automatically thumbnailed all
5 > videos in a directory tree, and played them on demand.
6
7 I'm pretty sure this is the way Man was meant to play movies. It's
8 worth the download:
9
10 http://www.rasterman.com/files/rage2.avi
11
12 It doesn't seem to be available in any way though. I don't especially
13 need the nice fullscreen interface, but the thumbnails and
14 fast-forward/rewind functionality is amazing.
15
16 - Grant
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list