From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: creating ssh account without directory browsing
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:05:13
1 Hi Kalkin!
2 I have set up everything fine with SSH, and I am still not capable to
3 make the "chroot" option available with bluebream. Could you help me?!
4
5 My sshd_config:
6
7 http://pastebin.com/LHTUd1ah
10 Everytime I uncomment: "ChrootDirectory /work" and I try to connect, I
11 receive this message on the console:
12
13 Write failed: Broken pipe
16 Any ideas?!