From: Benjamin Leggett <algosystem@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] epiphany & flash
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:32:01
1 On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:12:27 -0700
2 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Firefox is crashing on me all the time. I searched for an alternative
5 > and came up with epiphany. I like it but I can't get flash to work.
6 > I've emerged epiphany with the xulrunner USE flag and I've re-emerged
7 > netscape-flash with no luck. Does anyone know how to get flash
8 > working? Can java be made to work too?
9 >
10 > - Grant
13 Epiphany is pretty crashy with netscape-flash here. As has been said,
14 it's a flsh problem, not a firefox/epiphany one persay.
15
16 I'm using gnash here, and it works about 70% percent of the time for
17 YouTube.
18
19 Ben Leggett
23 20iNo, I can stop using vi any time I want
24 to.[enter][esc]19dkk2W3li't[esc]4wh6dw --dirkson, #vim