From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KMail
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:24:38
1 On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 06:33:12PM -0500, Daniel D Jones wrote:
2 > I was one of those bitten by the upgrade to KMail back in October. After
3 > spending nearly two days without access to email while trying to get the
4 > upgrade and migration to work, I gave up and pinned KMail to version 4.4.11.1.
5 >
6 > With the recent upgrade to KDE, I'm curious if anyone knows whether the bugs
7 > have been worked out and the KMail upgrade will go smoother now?
8
9 I tried it as soon as the 4.8 upgrade was done. After I added an IMAP
10 resource, it didn't show up in the folder pane, although its folders were
11 listed in the dialog where one can select folder subscriptions (right click in
12 folder pane→Manage local subscriptions).
13
14 I have no interest right now to bother with it, I became fairly happy with
15 mutt. ^^
16 --
17 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
18 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
19
20 “Hello, my friend! You can say you to me!” – Helmut Kohl