From: Mark David Dumlao <stuffinator@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any Flash editor with gui?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:58:55
1 unfortunately, I don't know any gui flash editors yet. However, since Adobe
2 flash player 9 works on Linux now, there's probably a higher chance that the
3 good old macromedia studio will work on wine (IIRC, macromedia studio [eww]
4 runs on its own flash...?)
5
6 Havent the time to check it myself, though.
7