From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Messed up - how do I emerge coreutils once coreutils is gone?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:23:01
1 On Saturday 19 April 2008, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > The system is back to working now as far as I can tell. Without all of
4 > you I would hardly have known exactly how to proceed. With your help I
5 > made some headway. Not sure yet whether it will reboot successfully
6 > but at least I could emerge coreutils and mktemp successfully again.
7
8 You don't need to emerge mktemp. It is now included in the coreutils package
9 (hence the block message).
10 --
11 Regards,
12 Mick