From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: OT: Re: [gentoo-user] X Freezes With Firefox on Many Post 2.6.38 Kernels
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 00:54:56
1 On Saturday 30 July 2011 15:50:11 Dale wrote:
2 > Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > One thing's certain: it's a good test of the USB disk! I just hope your
4 > > power incident doesn't happen to me too. :-)
5 >
6 > That would suck. I sure did hate to lose my videos. I bet AT&T does to
7 > since I have to go find them and download them again. :/
8
9 I hope you're pleased to know the process finished. 23 hours to move a
10 partition! Never heard anything like it.
11
12 All I have to do now is to persuade Win-XP to find the disk. No luck so
13 far...
16 Rgds
17 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23