From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Beryl AMD64 Xfce
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:17:32
1 Hi,
2 So I want to try beryl on my AMD 64 desktop, under XFCE. Si I have xorg
3 installed with nvidia drivers, I have activate MTTR and DRI under my kernel
4
5 I run xfce, just try beryl-manager ... xfwm are killed, and all disconnect
6 ... they stop working, I need to Ctrl + Alt + Suppr to exit xorg ...
7
8 So, doesn't anybody has success on beryl+amd64 ?
9
10 What can I sent to you, for helping me ?
11
12 Thx for support
19 Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
20 Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
21 http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list