From: Emre Eryilmaz <emre.eryilmaz@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 38.1.0 :-(
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 22:54:44
1 2015-08-02 1:29 GMT+03:00 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>:
2 > PS. I noticed that Firebug (developer tools for FF), as well as Developer
3 > Tools in Chromium, suddenly start uploading data to some https server, when I
4 > visit certain websites. For example some sites on weebly.com would cause
5 > this. The upload saturated the bandwidth of my ISP, but the data was over
6 > https so I don't know what it was uploading. I uninstalled Firebug and
7 > disabled developer tools in Chromium and the problem's gone. Have you noticed
8 > the same?
9
10 I've never used this plugin(firebug).