From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] high resolution console
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:48:19
1 On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 04:05:32PM +0200, Tamer Higazi wrote:
2 > Hi people!
3 > I want to have a feature installed on my gentoo machine, that if I boot
4 > I am will see a high resolution console.
5 >
6 > When I boot from the system rescue cd, at boot time it is being switch
7 > to a higher resolution, which I want to have on my default system as well.
8 >
9 > Can somebody of you tell me, how to accomplish this task?!
10
11 Start by following this guide: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml
12 --
13 Happy Penguin Computers >')
14 126 Fenco Drive ( \
15 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^
17 662-269-2706 662-205-6424
18 http://happypenguincomputers.com/
19
20 A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
21 Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
22 A: Top-posting.
23 Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
24
25 Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting