From: "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] jpg support
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 03:58:48
1 On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I hope that will work. emerge -e world is a bit extreme for this.
3
4 It worked fine. For the record, I am using the default profile at the
5 moment, as I have not managed the profile in any way yet.
6
7 msoulier@anton:~$ ls -l /etc/make.profile
8 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 48 Nov 3 20:27 /etc/make.profile ->
9 ../usr/portage/profiles/default/linux/x86/2008.0
10
11 Mike
12 --
13 Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
14 "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
15 touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
16 --Albert Einstein