From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Xcdroast users : alert
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 15:52:53
1 Andrew Savchenko <bircoph <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > I've taken this package for now, so feel free to open bugs for
5 > other issues or patches. Though I can't promise I'll support this
6 > package forever.
7 >
8 > Best regards,
9 > Andrew Savchenko
10
11 Greatly appreciated. I think Phillip is our man to proxy-maint this one.
12 He knows tons about the code (history). With a dev like you as backup for a
13 while, proxy-maint should be no problem for him. Hopefully the proxy-maint
14 mail-list will become useful to users to parse out FAQs. From there formal
15 docs, complete with examples, hopefully will emerge.
16
17 It does take a village, but devs, with skills and compassion such as what
18 you demonstrate, on a routine basis, is one of the best features
19 of gentoo.
20
21 THANKS, Andrew,
22 James