From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] VM Ware or not?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 16:38:02
1 On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:56:22 -0600
2 Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > and
5 > Civilization III fails because some security module can't be found...
6
7 You might try a no-cd crack, if this is indeed caused by
8 copyprotection as I suspect. I think they're legal to use (if
9 you have a license for the game, of course) and to write/download,
10 although there's no guarantee that you'll download the right thing and
11 not a virus, or that it will actually help.
12
13 I run all the games I can with nocd cracks anyway, so that I don't have
14 to put in the CD.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list