From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: flash with seamonkey
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 00:40:24
1 Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > What did I miss?
5
6 > Do you have flash plugin mentioned under "about:plugins" page?
7
8 NO,
9
10 I found them, but, I'm not sure how to install a tar.gz file on gentoo,
11 and have it as part of the regularly maintained files. This is very likely the
12 problem. I never thoght that something like that would not be part
13 of the ebuild, as flash just works as part of the firefox ebuild.
14
15 > Also did you try starting seamonkey from a terminal window to see
16 > if it throws any errors at you?
17
18 I'll give this a whirl and see if any additional errors are given.
21 James
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list