From: Eduardo Otubo <eduardo.otubo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem mounting cdrom,cdrw,usb
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:52:14
1 Hi again,
2
3 In fact, just like Ricardo said, my congrats to a person who wants to
4 learn Linux starting by Gentoo :-)
5 But, back to the problem:
6
7 Then, I insist at the point: As root, try to mount it manually and
8 paste the output here:
9
10 # mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
11
12 Certify that /mnt/cdrom exists. :-)
13
14 []'s
15
16 On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Norman Hakim